What is good leadership? How should you as a leader behave and try to think to get the best out of your team or organization? These are questions that are always relevant and many have tried to answer.
My name is Bengt Rudqvist and I have worked with leaders as an organizational consultant for most of my professional life. My education is a master’s degree in economics with a master’s degree, supplemented by studies of and work with humanistic psychology and existential philosophy for about 35 years.
I have seen that questions, reflections and decisions are the most important processes for all leadership, adapted to each particular situation. Below I have collected a few statements that can be rewarding to think about depending on how they fit in with your own personality lekarna-slovenija.com.
Thoughts on leadership
- A good leader does not force things to happen but allows processes to develop by themselves and in their own way.
- A good leader knows that constant interventions only block the group’s self-developing processes.
- A good leader experiences and knows what is happening in the group here and now. By remaining present and aware, the leader can do less but still achieve more.
- A good leader respectfully pays attention to everyone’s views. In this way, the group becomes more open to new opportunities and learns more.
- A leader who is centered and grounded can work with people and groups without hurting or getting hurt.
- Being centered means regaining balance after imbalance. Being founded means knowing what you stand for.
- The good leader knows how to keep the ego in check, and thus becomes more effective.
- A good leader has integrity. Wealth, love, or fame – won or lost – does not upset the leader from his own center.
Wisdom Dialogue for management teams and employees
In 2020, the companies’ management will face major challenges that require good communication, good collaborations, and constructive feedback with their employees and customers.
DEEPEN THE COMPANY’S GOALS AND VISIONS
PQM Systems uses the Wisdom Dialogue method to help our customers become much better at what they do, to take their business and employees to new heights through a personal Wisdom Dialogue. The company’s management can, for example, in a Wisdom Dialogue describe the historical development of visions, goals and business ideas to today.